*For Internal Use Only
At Acorn Health, we use social media to connect with others in the ABA industry, highlight our employees and their professional achievements, showcase our organization’s culture, and tell the story of the impact we have on the lives of children with autism and their families.
Please use this content submission form to let us know about what’s happening at your Acorn Health centers. This can be content about:
- Fun activities and crafts
- Employee highlights and shoutouts
- Passing the BCBA exam and achieving other certifications
- Acorn Health events
- Conferences and conventions
- Local community events
- Open houses
- Behind-the-scenes event photos
- Holiday observances
- Center highlights
- Exterior and interior photos
- General Acorn Health content
Please remember the following:
- Acorn Health does not permit clinical staff to share or create media likely to result in the sharing of any identifying information (written, photographs, or video) about current or past clients and supervises within social media contexts. Pictures of art work/crafts is okay as long as no names are visible.
- Acorn Health does not solicit individual clients to share stories/testimonials, but, rather, uses an open casting call approach, or uses stories provided unsolicited by clients. These activities may not be conducted during regularly scheduled treatment hours.
Thank you for taking the time to submit content ideas. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Social Media & Marketing Specialist Carolina Gonzalez – email@example.com. We’re here to help!