Acorn Health is an Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment provider dedicated to providing the best quality care for our clients. We aim to continually establish best-in-class standards in integrity and quality for not only ourselves, but also in the field of ABA. We work courageously and with accountability to focus on the individuality of each child, collaborate with client families, and generate permanence in client outcomes. We strive to hire and to invest in our greatest asset – our employees, who are the heart of Acorn Health.
Acorn Health is a standard-setting family of ABA treatment providers. We believe the best employees want to work with companies who share their beliefs, and that is true for families who entrust us with children they love. Every day and every interaction, we strive to demonstrate our Five Core Values.
- Authenticity: We present our true, consistent Everyone hungers for genuine connections.
- Accountability: We keep our promises, and can be trusted with the life and future of a
- Teamwork: The best outcomes are produced by people who collaborate with
- Growth: We know the needs of children and their families are unique and ever-
- Hustle: In autism care and treatment, time is always of the We do things now.
Clinical Directors lead the clinical team utilizing a collaborative approach to drive a best practice environment, focused on a wide range of activities designed to deliver quality ABA clinical outcomes to our clients.
- Responsible for driving the execution of key service, quality and growth initiatives for their
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of all services, including staff and client
- Execute clinical policies and procedures as defined by the
- Promote a therapeutic environment for all clients, ensuring client input is fully considered when developing and carrying out treatment plans.
- Provide clinical management and oversight to their operational
- Problem solve issues with supervisees when insufficient progress toward client goals/outcomes is observed via a review of relevant behavioral data.
- Conduct staff and caregiver
- Ensure best inform evidence-based treatment and quality is being applied in treatment
- Complete annual performance evaluations for all BCBAs, BCaBAs, and ABA Supervisors to determine potential for improvement and ensure treatment integrity.
- Pinpoint performances that allow supervisees to achieve measurable outcomes valuable to the
- Maintain a reduced clinical caseload, involving direct assessment and treatment of
- Participate actively in hiring process of behavior technicians, BCBAs, BCaBAs, and ABA
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work irregular hours when necessary to include some weekends.
- Handle sensitive employee relations issues with integrity, either individually or with the assistance of Human Resources
- Communicate with Acorn Health administrative teams including Admissions, Payroll, Finance, Billing and Human Resources to assist in staff and client records management and payer
- Comply with the Acorn Health Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program, HIPAA regulations, policies and procedures, and all other regulations, laws, and other guidance relevant to the position.
- Perform other duties as
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, and demonstrate an ability to maintain confidential records, prepare reports, and reliably develop timely correspondence related to work according to agency standards.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
- Ability to work
Education and Experience:
- Possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or a related
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in good standing with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) preferred
- Professional license as applicable by
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience practicing as a
- Experience serving in a leadership/management role for an ABA provider
- Experience managing teams, projects, and meetings highly
- Experience working with multiple funding sources
- A history of work with children, adolescents, young adults, and/or families both in clinical settings and in the client homes is Specific training/experience in developmental disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders is highly preferred.
- Experience managing and having full ownership of business
- Proficiency with ABA Data Collection and Practice Management systems such as Central Reach highly preferred.
- Must meet the physical requirements of the position, to include lifting of clients, packages, or equipment up to 50lbs, accessing non-barrier free premises, and utilizing physical management techniques when required.
- Remain in a stationary position:less than 1/3
- Traverse or move around work location: More than 2/3
- Operate or use department specific equipment: More than 2/3
- Ascend/Descend equipment or ladder: none
- Constantly position self to accomplish the Essential Functions of the role: More than 2/3
- Receive and communicate information and ideas for understanding: More than 2/3
- Transport, position, and/or exert force: less than 2/3
- Up to 10 pounds: More than 2/3
- Up to 25 pounds: More than 2/3
- Up to 50 pounds: less than 1/3,
- Up to 100 pounds: less than 1/3
- More than 100 pounds: less than 1/3
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this classification.
Acorn Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, disability or other legally protected characteristic.
Apply to join our team today!
Your positive impact on our clients and their families will be significant, and you will expand your knowledge and expertise ready to take on additional challenges and grow your career.